Bay Tree Cottage accommodation
(Sorry no pets and no smoking)
The cottage has full gas central heating as well as an open fire for those romantic winter breaks.
It’s fully double glazed and has attractive fully enclosed private gardens and a west facing conservatory.
There's a fully usable garage and an off road gated drive which provides private parking for up to 3 cars.
- Entrance hall with cloakroom (and downstairs toilet).
- Large living room with flat screen HD ready television and DVD player (with shelves stocked with books, DVDs and games for all ages).
- Double glass doors leading to dining room with seating for six.
Kitchen with stable door
- Well equipped with dishwasher, microwave, gas cooker (with chimney extractor fan and light above) toaster and fridge freezer.
- A well stocked under-sink cupboard containing washing-up liquid, dishwasher tablets, kitchen roll, dishcloths and tea-towels.
With access to adjoining garage (washing machine and tumble dryer located in garage).
Brand new conservatory - with doors opening onto patio garden with table and chairs, BBQ, fully enclosed lawned garden and summerhouse.
- Bedroom 1 Antique Pine double bed, built in wardrobe, bedside cabinets and bedside lights.
- Bedroom 2 Antique pine 3ft single beds, built in wardrobe, bedside cabinet and bedside lights.
- Bedroom 3 Single bed, built in wardrobe, bedside cabinet and lights.
- Bathroom Modern bathroom suite, shaver point, power shower over bath.
- Fully inclusive of all utilities and central heating
- All quality bed linen, bath and hand towels and a bath-mat are provided
- Cotton mattress and pillow protectors
- Iron & ironing board
- Hairdryers in all bedrooms.
- Complimentary broadband & WiFi
Delightful cottage in tranquil setting and yet close to amenities. Much thought and effort has doubtless been expended for the benefit of guests. The owners, simply stated, are good people… we wish them every success.”